Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try
试想如果世界没有天堂 ,这不过是举手之劳
No hell below us, above us only sky
在我们的下面没有地狱,上面只有天空
Imagine all the people living for today (Uh...)
试想当所有的人为了今天而活
Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do
试想世界如果没有国界,这不难办到
Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too
没有杀戮或死亡,也没有宗教信仰
Imagine all the people living life in peace (You...)
试想当所有的人在和平中活着
You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
你也许会说我只是在幻想,但不只是我这样
I hope some day you'll join us,and the world will be as one
我希望某天你会加入我们,那样这世界就会融为一体
Imagine no possessions,I wonder if you can
试想如果人人没有财产,我想你办得到
No need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man
再没有贪婪 再没有饥荒,人人情同手足
Imagine all the people sharing all the world (You...)
试想当所有的人,分享着这世界
You may say that I'm a dreamer,but I'm not the only one
你也许会说我只是在幻想,但不只是我这样
I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one
我希望某天你会加入我们,那样这世界就会融为一体